- Establish an internal audit function, including the function charter
- Develop enterprise risk assessment methodology for the company
- Operationalize the audit committee
- SOX implementation, and regular monitoring
- Coordinate review and update of internal control policies and procedures.
- Prepare companywide Internal audit approach and review plan.
- Build internal capability to perform IA assignments in-house, balance the scope of review with in-house and outsource team using a Big4 service provider
- Engage and manage timely delivery of Internal audit reports with outsourced partner
- Perform special reviews for work with biz partner and design audit procedures and improve processes which has a measurable business impact on time to time, targeting immediate internal control concern areas
- Update delegation of authority matrix in line with business and size
- Engage with function heads on internal controls, compliance, etc issues on a routine basis
- Periodically follow-up on implementation status of Internal audit recommendations
- Take up special assignments / reviews like fraud risk assessment, business process reviews, etc from time to time.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Work with biz partner and design audit procedures and improve processes which has a measurable business impact